Your friendly Bed & Breakfast in Wexford Town
Built in 1929, Cuasnóg is a charming B&B that has been lovingly refurbished while still retaining some of its original features. It offers the highest standard of B&B accommodation in the heart of Wexford town. Caitríona the owner and manager of Cuasnóg B&B is proud of her Irish culture and knows all there is to know about the best food & music available. Caitríona had been recommended as "Sociable, helpful and hugely caring of her guests."
Stay at Cuasnóg, where everyone is welcome and the atmosphere is relaxed. You'll enjoy the warmth of an ‘environmentally friendly’ kachelofen combined with oil-fired central heating and new solar panels provide lashings of hot water. To read what other guests have to say about Cuasnóg take a look at our reviews on TripAdvisor.
Cuasnóg has three en suite guestrooms (4 beds in total); two double rooms and one twin room. All bedrooms are on the ground floor. Each with new 23" LCD multi-channel TV cum radio, power shower, orthopaedic mattresse, electric blanket, and original wooden floors. The spotless rooms described by Alastair Sawday's Special Places To Stay in Ireland as ‘pine-simple, print-pretty, cottagey and intimate and have good new bathrooms’.
- There's Free wireless internet access.
- Maps, guide books, reference books. Folders for menus, entertainment, timetables and information on local and national interest.
- Toiletries, slippers, hairdryer, iron.
- In the living room there is SKY PLUS TV/DVD CD/RADIO some games, Scrabble, etc.,
- Complimentary tea/coffee and herbal teas set-up 24/7.
- Modest south facing patio. Front garden (flowers, vegetables, herbs, & weeding tools at your disposal!).
- The house is located on a corner, offering main-road or quiet cul-de-sac free-parking.
- Certain Slim Motor bikes can park in the back yard out of sight
- Cuasnóg is dog-friendly, but by prior verbal arrangement only.
- Fishermen's facilities include; rod storage, hose and outdoor sink (for scaling and cleaning catch!), clothesline outdoors & indoors over Kachelofen.
- Fridge, (washing machine & dryer etc. in garage so laundry can be done by arrangement).
Rates Vary but for one night only as follows (Long-stay rates available by arrangement. Discount available for multiple nights)
Room 1 €35 per.person.sharing.
Room 2 €40 per.person.sharing.
Room 3 €45 per.person.sharing.
€10 single occupancy supplement (or additional camp-bed €20)
LOW SEASON Special Mid-Week Offer
Stay 4 nights get a fifth free; offer applies Sunday to Friday, includes complimentarty light supper or delightful afternoon tea on arrival, and a different 'cooked' breakfast every morning.
Ferry goers enjoy early cooked breakfast from 6.45am. Late breakfasts occasionally served up to 10.30am !